Interested in becoming a volunteer? We’ll be glad to have you! There are a number of opportunities for you to participate in and be a part of our festival. As a volunteer, you’ll get to experience the festival from the inside out, meet new friends, network, and help us showcase some of Houston’s amazing artists and food vendors. Plus, you’ll get some goodies, like free food, a t-shirt, and more!
What you must know
Here are a few things to note before you sign up as a volunteer. You must:
- Be at least 18 years old to work or volunteer at the festival.
- Register by Saturday, April 27, 2019.
- Be available for your full shift assignment on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
- Make your own transportation arrangements to and from the festival site.
- Make your own lodging arrangements. No lodging will be provided.
- Have a TABC certificate if you’re a bartender, and provide a copy of your certificate to the festival staff member at the orientation session.
An orientation session will be conducted on Friday, May 10th 4 pm – 5 pm at Humble Civic Center Arena – 8233 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, TX. Before you apply to volunteer, please review the Volunteer Job Descriptions and Volunteer Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs).
Event Day Check-In
Look for the volunteer check-in tent at the main entrance. You will be given your assignment and your t-shirt along with other information. Please arrive at least 30-45 mins prior to your start time. Thank you for your service.